This Policy describes the types of information We may collect from you (“You” or “Your”) or that You may provide when You visit the Website (“Website”) https://citrahealth.com/ or either of the client portals, the Citra Health Solutions Portal and the SironaHealth Legacy Portal http://citrahealth.com/client-portals/ (collectively, the Citra Health Solutions Portal and the SironaHealth Legacy Portal are referred to as the “Portals,” and collectively, the Website and Portals are referred to as the “Sites”), and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information We collect:
- On the Sites
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Us through any other portal or website operated by the Company or any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to any of the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (defined below) from children under 13. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect and store several types of information from and about users of Our Sites, including information:
- by which You may be personally identified, such as name; company name, size, location, and industry; postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other personally identifiable information by applicable law or any other identifier by which You may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about You, such as usage history from the Sites; and
- about Your internet connection and the equipment You use to access Our Sites.
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to Us;
- Automatically as You navigate through the Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, Our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information We collect and store on or through Our Sites may include:
- Information that You provide on Our Sites by uploading forms or documents or inputting information. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Sites, if applicable; posting or uploading material; or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with Our Sites;
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact Us;
- Your search queries on the Sites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As You navigate through and interact with Our Sites, We, or Our Third-Party Service Providers (defined below), may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of Your visits Our Sites, including traffic data location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Sites; and
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We, or Our Third-Party Service Providers, also may use these technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). At this time, neither the Website nor the Portals are set up to honor web browser do-not-track settings or other similar mechanisms.
The information We, or Our Third-Party Service Providers, collect automatically may include Personal Information, or We may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information We, or Our Third-Party Service Providers, collect in other ways. The information We collect helps Us to improve Our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing Us to customize Our Sites according to Your individual interests;
- Speed up Your searches; and
- Recognize You when You return to Our Sites.
The technologies We or Our Third-Party Service Providers use may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on Our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choice Regarding How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content on the Sites and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide any services offered on the Sites;
- To present Our Sites and their contents to You;
- To provide You with information or services that You request from Us;
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- To notify You about changes to Our Sites;
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it; and
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
To the extent allowed by law:
- We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may, but are not obligated to, disclose Personal Information that We collect or You provide as described in this Policy:
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provided the Personal Information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information; and
- With Your consent.
- We may also disclose Your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, Our customers, or others.
We have created the following mechanism to provide You with the following control over Your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
For users of the Portals, You can review and change Your Personal Information by logging into the appropriate Portal and visiting Your account profile page.
For all users of the Sites, You may send Us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that You have provided to Us, or any other information relating to You. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Absent Our receipt of written notice from You making a request described in this section, which You are responsible for verifying that We received, We are not under any obligation to update or change any Personal Information that is out of date or inaccurate, or any other information relating to You or Your profile, and disclaim any liability, to the fullest extent allowed by law, for failing to do so.
Your Personal Information Upon Termination of Your Access to the Sites
If Your access to any of the Sites is terminated for any reason, We have the right, but, are not obligated, to remove all Your Personal Information and other account information, if applicable, from the Sites, including without limitation all information and material You have posted or uploaded thereto. Information may continue to be available on servers for some period of time because of delays in disseminating such deletion through the Company’s web servers. Notwithstanding the above, for users of the Portals, the terms of the Business Associate Agreement entered into between You and Us govern the treatment of any Protected Health Information as defined by HIPAA upon termination of Your access to either of the Portals.
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Our Sites, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted on or to Our Sites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained the Sites.
Notwithstanding the above, for users of the Portals, this provision is subject to any Business Associate Agreement You may have entered into with the Company, and the terms of that Business Associate Agreement govern the treatment of any Protected Health Information You provide through the Portals.